Rowville Primary School offers a warm welcome to students from all over the world. We believe in the potential of education to form bonds of friendship across the world. We have been an accredited international school for fifteen years, meeting all required standards with the International Education Division of DET.
Please contact the school either by phone or online for further information.
Or for more information regarding international study you may also wish to explore the Victorian Government Schools International Student Program website http://www.study.vic.gov.au/
Rowville Primary School
Address: Paratea Drive, Rowville Victoria 3178
Telephone: +61 3 9764 1955
Fax: +61 3 9763 8658
School Council President: Victoria Fitzgerald
Region: North Eastern Metropolitan
School Number: 5000
CRICOS code: 00861K
Provider name: Department of Education and Training.
School Hours: 8.45am - 3.15pm Monday to Friday
Term Dates: click here
- Welcome To Rowville Primary School
- General information
- School Song
- Australian National Anthem
- DET International Student Policy
- International Student Policy
- International Student Agreement
- Principal's Welcome to International Students
- Rate your International Experience
- Student Safety, Wellbeing and Engagement Policy
- Student Support Services Form
- Tuition Fees
- Application Process and forms
- Victorian Government Schools International Student Program
The Department of Education & Training's International Education Division operates a range of programs involving local and international students, teachers, schools and governments worldwide. The largest of these is the International Student Program.
To find out more about the programs it offers visit the International Education Division website at http://www.study.vic.gov.au